Nuke Quiz is a php module to test users with a multitude of checkbox and radio multiple choice questions.
You can address any bug reports, patches, questions etc.. to the relevant sourceforge page
A release announcement mailing list exists courtesy of sourceforge.
Subscribe here [nuke-quiz-announce].
A discussion list (bugs, installation, etc) also exists courtesy of sourceforge.
Subscribe here [nuke-quiz-discuss].
Copyleft - All rights reversed
Nuke Quiz is free software released under the
GNU GPL version 2 or later.
Nuke Quiz is Copyright © 2001-2002 Matthew Hall.
Nuke Quiz is written entirely in php, and is intended to be used as a module for
Php Nuke. Webservers supporting php and an sql
database (mysql) are a prerequisite (e.g. Apache).
Download The latest version is 1.2.5
Version 1.2.5 -=- Download from [sourceforge].
Just move the case, links and module from the quiz admin directory to their
respective directory in your php nuke install dir.
Move the Quiz and Quiz_Stats directory to the modules directory in your php
nuke install dir.
Then insert the sql file whichever way you normally use (phpMyAdmin, mysql, pgsql)
You may want to change this file and replace "nuke" for the prefix of your
php nuke install if it differs from the default installation.
- 30-5-2002: 1.2.5 - Bugfix release.
Improved quiz stats a bit, showuseranswers still needs some complicated code - next release will be 1.5,
expect everything in TODO to be implemented.
- 26-5-2002: 1.2 - Bugfix release.
Right/Wrong answers now implemented properly. Points are shown, etc. Everything *should* be working as expected.
Some features semi-implemented. Multiple question adds in admin is in but the recursive code is not
- 02-5-2002: 1.1.5 - Tarball'd mid-release because cvs sucks (well, sourcefourge's does).
More improvement/bugfixing work will now be done, expect a 1.2 soon enough.
- 1-4-2002: All language *files* now included (still everything isn't translated) -
this stops the module bombing if the lang file is missing.
- 9-3-2002:Release 1.1 -- Codename "Ashitaka" (from Princess Mononoke).
- 9-3-2002:Added more Stats functions.
- 9-3-2002:Added Copy Question(s) support.
- 9-3-2002:Code Overhaul complete, reorganised, renamed.
- 9-3-2002:Have Next/Prev pages working, but selected questions are lost when next/prev page selected.
- 8-3-2002:Added Move Question(s) support.
- 7-3-2002:Split Quiz and Quiz_Stats.
- 2-3-2002:Forgot to convert quiz_stats to non-db spec. Now is.
- 1-3-2002:Converted to non-database specific (sql_, not mysql_). Should be php-nuke compliant. A little code cleanup.
- Multiple Language Support. (Interpreters?)
- Complete Rewrite (Summer) -- Easier Interface, more logical organisation, *no* bugs.
- Next/Prev page ability (see included test index, not fully working).
- Clean Up Quiz results page: add support for point fractions for true answers in multiple answer questions.
- Miguel José Hernández y López - lang-spanish.php
- Steve Dalton - Bug fixes (due to my bad conversion teqneeq :))